About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Time to Sculpt a New Combat Garden Gnome

It's been a while since I added a new pose to my series of Combat Garden Gnomes. I've carved out a bit of time in this month's schedule and I'd like to know what version you'd like to see next.

Here are your options:


I'm partial to the "bayonet charge" guy myself, but I'd like to hear your feedback. Be sure to add your vote and, if you've got a better pose in mind, add your suggestions in the comments. 

If you'd like to see the rest of the troops and pick up a squad of gnomes to defend your own garden, you can see them in my Etsy shop at http://thorssoli.etsy.com.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for updates...

7 comments:

  1. Bayonet and Lookout are kind of a tie for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paratrooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paratrooper! It would be awesome seeing him hanging from a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "mission accomplished" in flight suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shooting from the hip and Lookout are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of "Lookout". Something about the idea of seeing this little binoculars wielding gnome peering at people from around trees and amidst shrubs is hilarious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shooting from the hip!

    ReplyDelete