About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Rose's Rat Rod Glam Photoshoot

The other day Richard Small of Richard Small Photography contacted my sister Rose to pose for a set of glamor shots with a rat rod down at Infineon Raceway.  Looking at his website he's done a lot of great work, so she was looking forward to it.

Here's one of the splendid results:
_RLS2013 Rose#12

And another that focuses a bit more on the car:
_RLS1862 Rose#2

More pictures after the jump. Enjoy.




_RLS1980 Rose#9

_RLS2020 Rose Thorsson m#2

_RLS1943 Rose Thorsson GG#2

Here she is with Ryan Kertz, the owner/builder of the car:
_RLS2071 R&R

2 comments:

  1. Rose is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rose & Awesome Rat Rod- Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete