About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maker Faire is Coming

Last night my friend Matt and I attended the town hall meeting for the Bay Area Maker Faire at TechShop San Francisco.  Even though the Maker Faire itself won't be until May 21st and 22nd, the place was packed:
Maker Faire Town Hall Meeting

Still, it was a great chance to meet some of the folks involved in organizing this great event.  I'll be putting together an exhibit showcasing some of my costuming projects and techniques, as well as having some of my friends stroll the location in suits of armor and whatnot.  I'll be one of 700 or so makers with every kind of project you can think of in attendance, so if you'll be anywhere near San Mateo, California that weekend to stop by and check us out. 

If you're interested, I wrote up a brief blog entry after I went as a visitor last year.  CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT IT.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment