About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Book Review: Pop Sculpture

Over Thanksgiving weekend I read through a book titled Pop Sculpture: How to Create Action Figures and Collectible Statues.  I've been sculpting and casting all manner of things for a few years now and was still amazed at the wealth of knowledge contained in this book.

If you're thinking of making your own action figures and the like, this book is a must read.  Not only was it thoroughly informative, but it was also highly entertaining from beginning to end.

Pop Sculpture: How to Create Action Figures and Collectible Statues

No comments:

Post a Comment